Witty Wife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome!

Witty Wife is an online community for all women.
This is a place to escape the daily grind and interact with others.
We want diversity! So join us and start sharing your ideas and experiences.

The Do's and Don'ts of Dating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Einworb
Owner
Owner
Einworb

The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Empty
PostSubject: The Do's and Don'ts of Dating   The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:13 am

What's on your list of do's and don't's of dating?

Has your criteria in men changed as you've matured? Or, have you always held the same standard from teen to adulthood? How did your "requirements" and "cautionary list" serve you through the dating game? Did your approach work? Or, was it a flop?
Back to top Go down
bluelogos

PostSubject: Re: The Do's and Don'ts of Dating   The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Unbeknownst to me, I had a type from high school to college, which was essentially geek muscle.

As I got older, I stopped focusing on the wants on my list and started focusing on the don't wants. I dated plenty of guys who had everything I wanted, but then also something I didn't want that ended up being a deal breaker. Once I figured out what I wanted with my life, it was easier to figure out who I wanted to llive it with me.
Back to top Go down
Einworb
Owner
Owner
Einworb

PostSubject: Re: The Do's and Don'ts of Dating   The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 am

My "criteria" has definitely changed over the years - of course - I'm married now so it's not applicable but I don't think I would have found such a wonderful man if I hadn't raised my standards.

So as a teen and young adult, I liked the spontaneous and edgy kind of guy, and that was fun while it lasted but I never quite found anyone that I could envision spending my life with. Ended up marrying one of those guys and it didn't pan out well. Divorced after about five years and got back into the dating pool again. The second go around I was looking for something more stable, to be specific, I wanted someone that was not only financially stable but grounded in everyday life. I certainly won the lottery with my now-husband and we're going strong now onto six years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Do's and Don'ts of Dating   The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Do's and Don'ts of Dating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witty Wife :: General: Enjoy a casual atmosphere :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: