Witty Wife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome!

Witty Wife is an online community for all women.
This is a place to escape the daily grind and interact with others.
We want diversity! So join us and start sharing your ideas and experiences.

Do you answer the door to strangers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Einworb
Owner
Owner
Einworb

Do you answer the door to strangers? Empty
PostSubject: Do you answer the door to strangers?   Do you answer the door to strangers? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:38 am

Depending on where you live, answering the door to a stranger could literally be a life or death situation. Or, you might be in an area that tends to get a lot of door-to-door solicitors that aren't dangerous, just annoying. Maybe you're in an area that doesn't get any door-to-door action, so when a stranger does knock on the door or ring the doorbell, you're sceptical?

So, do you answer the door to strangers?
Back to top Go down
bluelogos

PostSubject: Re: Do you answer the door to strangers?   Do you answer the door to strangers? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 pm

I do answer the door to strangers. With a weapon in hand.
Back to top Go down
Einworb
Owner
Owner
Einworb

PostSubject: Re: Do you answer the door to strangers?   Do you answer the door to strangers? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:20 am

Bluelogos, that's hilarious.

At our old residence, I was a lot more cautious because we were in the downtown area, and that place isn't always the safest. Now, we're in a very established neighbourhood and there just isn't a lot of dodgy business going around. We have a police station just up and down the block from us, so an officer is literally less than a minute away, and everyone in the community is concerned for everyone else - it's so nice. So if the doorbell rings, I have no problems answering it now, and that said, we don't get any door-to-door solicitations around here at all. So I don't even have to worry about sales people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you answer the door to strangers?   Do you answer the door to strangers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you answer the door to strangers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witty Wife :: General: Enjoy a casual atmosphere :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: