Witty Wife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome!

Witty Wife is an online community for all women.
This is a place to escape the daily grind and interact with others.
We want diversity! So join us and start sharing your ideas and experiences.

Fur Babies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluelogos

Fur Babies Empty
PostSubject: Fur Babies   Fur Babies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Got any pets? Share all about them!

I have two, half siblings from a purebred husky mom. Ivy is half border collie, and Dingo is half red heeler. Ivy is nine months old, and Dingo is eight weeks old.
Back to top Go down
Einworb
Owner
Owner
Einworb

Fur Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur Babies   Fur Babies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 am

Ivy has mellowed so much since she was a wee one. She definitely has that playful but gentle temperament. I think Dingo will give her a run for her money Wink Heheh.

We have two Frenchies and a Chihuahua. The Chihuahua is alpha (and she's female) and our two other dogs take lead from her. It's comical sometimes.
Back to top Go down
cowgurlup91
Lurker
Lurker
cowgurlup91

Fur Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur Babies   Fur Babies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:03 pm

I have a few... Not including snakes as they have no fur.
My pup is about 7-8 months old, she is a psycho border collie/aussie mix and I love her to death though the horses hate her Razz
My cat likes my baby and protects her. The 2 kitties (not hers) are crazy and often make me want to strangle them.
I have 3 horses (all geldings): 1) 2 year old brown quarter horse who will be 3 on April 29 and has 5 rides, he looks like a teddy bear right now with his winter coat. 2) coming 6 yr old Spanish Mustang/TB cross, chocolate palomino. Sweet boy but stubborn although safe. 3)coming 12 yr old bay quarter horse who does barrels, poles, roping, jumping, etc. He is the best kids horse and loves to give kisses... The older two both take care of kids.
Back to top Go down
Einworb
Owner
Owner
Einworb

Fur Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur Babies   Fur Babies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:19 pm

cowgurlup91 wrote:
I have a few... Not including snakes as they have no fur.
My pup is about 7-8 months old, she is a psycho border collie/aussie mix and I love her to death though the horses hate her Razz
My cat likes my baby and protects her. The 2 kitties (not hers) are crazy and often make me want to strangle them.
I have 3 horses (all geldings): 1) 2 year old brown quarter horse who will be 3 on April 29 and has 5 rides, he looks like a teddy bear right now with his winter coat. 2) coming 6 yr old Spanish Mustang/TB cross, chocolate palomino. Sweet boy but stubborn although safe. 3)coming 12 yr old bay quarter horse who does barrels, poles, roping, jumping, etc. He is the best kids horse and loves to give kisses... The older two both take care of kids.

Wow! That's a lot of animals Smile

Whereabouts do you live? Are you on open land like a farm? Horses are a lot of work!
Back to top Go down
cowgurlup91
Lurker
Lurker
cowgurlup91

Fur Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur Babies   Fur Babies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:37 pm

I'm in rural Idaho. No fences at my place, just pens for the horses. Getting a calf eventually.
Back to top Go down
bluelogos

Fur Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur Babies   Fur Babies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Horses sound wonderful. That sounds lovely.
Back to top Go down
ashleymcwain
Lurker
Lurker

Fur Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur Babies   Fur Babies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:31 am

I have two dogs a 2 year old American bulldog cayla and a 7 week old great date Weimer mix Daisy. They are so fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fur Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur Babies   Fur Babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fur Babies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witty Wife :: General: Enjoy a casual atmosphere :: Pets-
Jump to: