Witty Wife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome!

Witty Wife is an online community for all women.
This is a place to escape the daily grind and interact with others.
We want diversity! So join us and start sharing your ideas and experiences.

If you won $1M dollars...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Einworb
Owner
Owner
Einworb

If you won $1M dollars... Empty
PostSubject: If you won $1M dollars...   If you won $1M dollars... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:30 am

What would you do with it?

You can break it down, million by million, and give us a step by step of your dreamy endeavours. Or just list a bunch of things that pop to mind.
Back to top Go down
bluelogos

PostSubject: Re: If you won $1M dollars...   If you won $1M dollars... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 pm

First things first: pay off all my debts. Fund my publishing house. Give some to my husband for his knife-making business. Save the rest.
Back to top Go down
Einworb
Owner
Owner
Einworb

PostSubject: Re: If you won $1M dollars...   If you won $1M dollars... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:21 am

Fortunately, we don't have a lot of debts, just the regular stuff.. Mortgage and one car payment (which is almost done) but yeh we'd pay those off and then save whatever else was left over. We'd probably put some into retirement and x amount into our daughter's college fund.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you won $1M dollars...   If you won $1M dollars... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you won $1M dollars...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witty Wife :: General: Enjoy a casual atmosphere :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: